Pages

Layout

Friday, November 9, 2012

The start of the holiday~

upleft=HoChiYan ,Ann(me),ChloeSoong,EliseLaw
downleft=AldrinPoi,ChongHauyang,WongZhieng,WongKarYan,ChayYinSin

We are painting a good start for ours holidays~
 The day after the exam, I feel very relaxed feel really happy. 
This year2012's Form4 reading day stopped in today, 9/11/2012.
This year is not the same as in previous years, too many unpleasant things in the school.But still want to thank you hurt me; let me learn to be strong.
I admit, this year, I changed a lot.=)
Love to spend money
My money less but not least.xD

 Me feminine than last year, but temper hard point. 
it cause Not easy to allow myself to be hurt; protect selves will be the first...

 The day really thank you all; I believe that friendship is not so easy to say end than to be ending~~

Here the photos that we hang out together on9/11/2012
it's our sweet memories~

This is the memories of our Form4 girls ...  
but less of a girl...___Chay Yin Sin___xD






No comments:

Post a Comment