Pages

Layout

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

MY hometown,Chaah

 This is the place where I grew up...
back from hometown
Damn sleepy,But enjoy~>3<
 This is mine grandfather opened grocery store in ours hometown Chaah, it's very old, right? 
Signs called THYE CHEONG(泰昌)。

I really miss childhood often stay here playing, watching adults sell things~
 
I still remember when I began to see how,
 my grandgrandmother taught me how to use the rope to tie up the thingsand how to put the things in to plastic bags.
 Sister dig biscuits from garandfater to eat...xD


 Afternoon, watching the sky began to rain, reminds me of a child to me ... 
Childhood hide a corner of the store for fear of thunder, motionless; until the rain stopped.
 Now think of it in fact silly...xD
 In fact, rain is very beautiful, and after rain can to be see the rainbow.=)

 Sitting in front of the store to wait until the rain stopped~
=after 30 minutes=
Sun from the attic window temerity,
An old fan with the old attic windows and open sunroof;
 Convenient  to look down from upstairs...
 Upstairs the master bedroom has become antiques.
for my grandfather's father and mother slept.
 Now,Abandoned more than a decade
Now who did not dare to go up...
coz really really~~~
TERROR...!! 

  Sorry, this time I only photographed my hometown where a gourmet~
name called laoshufen(老鼠粉)
 Meters to grind out the pulp made~
taste not bad,when coming here must try... 
It's Non-Halal =p



I'm here to stop writing now,
wish had a nice holiday for me...=)




No comments:

Post a Comment