Pages

Layout

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Frustration Wednesday

Today, I try to do the math by my self.But I also need to watching the notebook to answer it,
the examination is commingsoon... I really do not know how to face.

Such a big trouble...
If I drop perdagangan, next year I think my examination will be easier to face it.Initially perdagangan can understand on what lessons, but now just only 3 units, I started comfused.Because of Bahasa Malaysia, I only know half the victims, vague too.=(


Reading is a pain or a blessing?
Each month examination is the real test of our knowledge? Or a way to get us to increased fraud, and let ourselves feel that ,time is really not enough for us to prepare.

Need to get a good results ofcours cheating is the best method.
Every month I need to face the exam, I cheating has become commonplace.='(


I know it is not good for me...
but I still cheating
Because let Mom and Dad to see a good results, so as not to let them down~

No comments:

Post a Comment